October 29, 2014 at 9:31 pm #440Lenn Morton NdebeleKeymaster
The “Truthî stands by reason of its own truthfulness. It needs no supplementary supports. But beware of the fabrication (religious or otherwise), posing as the Truth; because the advocates of the falsehood always request that we accept their lingo, not on the basis of its provability, but rather they encourage us to have faith. And not just good hearted down to earth faith, but rather a faith that is unreasonable, doesn’t hold up. A faith that requires us to actually twist the very fabric of normal thought processes in an adverse, abnormal way, to convince ourselves that somehow the fabrication is really the Truth.
And why should we, as rational, intelligent, literate human beings, strain our mental faculties beyond the points of rationality, common sense, natural law and logic; deforming the contour of our brains in a vain attempt to make sense out of nonsense? This article is geared towards establishing the answer to that question.
There are some of us, of more discerning intellect, who believe that it is within reason for us to expect balanced answers to certain probing questions concerning “Religionî that may enter our minds from “Timeî to time.
I believe that to doubt and question the popular versions of God and “Religionî is not the same to expressing doubt or criticism of God Almighty. I believe that it is possible to keep faith with God and at the same time totally reject any concept of God that does not conform to logic and reason. We believe that we should not be subject to accusations of heretical doctrine, hypocrisy, malicious intent, lack of faith, or atheism, simply because we seek understanding.
All “Truthî, should be understandable and provable I’m sure you agree, and if not, why not?
The image and the likeness of God (what/who is God?)
- According to the bible, Mankind was created in the Image of God. This poses a very interesting question as to the descriptive Appearance of God. If we are, indeed, fashioned in the Image of God, does this mean therefore, that God is Man, or does He (God) have the Appearance of Man.? Now, if we envision God in the Likeness of Man, does this include human frailties? We, as humans, are Dependent upon the universe for our survival. We cannot exist without, Fire, Earth, Air and Water. Is it possible that the Creator God could be likewise dependent upon the Elements? Let us review the bible verses concerning Creation: Gen 1:26 And God said; Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that crept upon the earth. 1:27, So God created man in his own image. In the image of God he (God) created he/him; a she was created from man.
- This simply tells us that God is male, god is an ordinary man. He wouldnít make a man in his resemblance with some features left. There suppose to be the image of two or more people, that of God and that of those he was talking to when he said ìlet us create a man in our imageî, Does this tell us that God has the same image as those he was talking to when he saidî let us create a man in our imageî? With images the same as that of God and that of the man they created. He did not create a man; they created a man not only in his (Godís) image but in their image, in actual fact how many Gods were there discussing this issue of creating a man in their image? Was their image the same or different? It is said that in their image they created man, but only one man was created which simply mean that the creators had exactly the same image. (Let us make a man in our image, after our likeness). He did not say ìhelp me make a man in my imageî, he said ëOurí image.
- These verses simple means that God has penis, testicles, beards and all that a man has as opposed to women. If he has a penis would it serve the same purpose as that of men? The size that God is said to be, is too big, he is described in too many ways by the same bible. At one stage you will think that God is Air, stronger winds, Heavy rains, Floods, Hurricanes, Tornados, Earthquakes, or simple a man with supernatural or magic powers. It is only the bible that knows its confusion but its readers are a hell lot confused. They always donít have a straight answer; all their answers and explanations are always next to the truth or false. ëWhen he said this he did not mean it, he meant thatí so they say when they are.
- These days they are praying fire-fire, receive-receive but in old times and even now they give people this understanding that fire is a tool for Satan. At times the bible and its Christians will tell you that God is fire at the same time the hell controlled by Satan is fire, is God fire and belong to Satan, a different fire or he is both fires altogether?
- These verses are unequivocal, and according to these verses, we look like God and have the Characteristics of God. We have his Image; see definition of the word Image. A reproduction of the form of a person or an object, especially a sculptured likeness. An optically formed duplicate, counterpart, or other representative reproduction of an object, especially an optical reproduction of an object formed by a lens or mirror. One that closely or exactly resembles another; a double: And we have his Likeness; see definition of this word Likeness. The state, quality, or fact of being like; resemblance. An imitative appearance; a semblance. A pictorial, graphic, or sculptured representation of something; an image.†Same in meaning: likeness, similarity, similitude, resemblance, analogy, affinity. These nouns denote agreement or conformity, as in character, nature, or appearance between persons or things. These two words, Image and Likeness, define not only appearance but even the Nature and Quality of the Creation (Image). Can you imagine the Creator God, being subject to the same needs, weaknesses, and limitations that we endure? I think nearly everyone certainly cannot.
- Some say that our likeness to God refers to the spirit and not to the flesh. The English word Spirit is derived from the Latin word spiritus, which means breath or to breathe, the act of inhaling and exhaling. So what are we saying? Are we saying that God breathes as we do? Again, are we making God dependent upon a product of his creation, that is to say oxygen or air, and that is the vital constituent of human breathing apparatus. Let us define the word spiritual, which may be more on target to defining the Godly Image which some say we are created after. Spiritual- Of, relating to, consisting of, or having the nature of spirit; not touchable or material. Of concerned with, or affecting the soul. Of from, or relating to God; Deity. Of or belonging to a church or religion; sacred. Relating to or having the nature of spirits or a spirit; supernatural. This word spiritual seems to indicate that which is unseen and unearthly, that which relates to our soul and what is a Soul.
- Again, let me present another definition; soul the animating and vital principle in human beings, credited with the faculties of thought, action, and emotion and often conceived as of no consequence entity. The spiritual nature of human beings, regarded as immortal, separable from the body at death, and vulnerable to happiness or misery in a future state. The disembodied spirit of a dead human being; a shade. Take note that the definition of the word soul, goes to our actions, our thoughts, our emotions. This is very interesting. Should we wrap up by saying or believing that our emotional makeup is an accurate reflection of Gods conduct? Could God possibly be subject to the same emotional irrational fear as we?
- We are trying to determine through a system of questions and analysis, exactly what it means to be created in the Image of God. If we conclude that we are the spiritual image of God, but not the physical image, we end up with perplexity. Without doubt, the state of today’s world reflects spiritual corruption in every aspect of life. The spirit seems to be subject to the same or similar temptations and weaknesses as the flesh. Mathew 26:41 Watch and pray that you enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing but the flesh is weak. Ephesians 6:12 For we fight not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Without doubt, we possess a spirit, which is corruptible. Can this be a true reflection of God’s Image? Can this be what God really possesses?
- I think we could go on and on for a long-long period of time trying to explain with accuracy, in what manner mankind , was created in the image of God, and not come to a definitive solution; That is , if we try to make our conclusion agree with traditional monotheistic religions precepts. As with many of our commonly accepted religious concepts, our traditional beliefs and understandings of being created in the Image of God are in boo-boo. I have gone through this brief of the most commonly held interpretations , concerning the image and likeness , in which we were created, for the purpose of exposing the artificiality of our most popular concepts on this matter.
- Being created in the Image of God does not mean, what most of us have believed throughout our lives. When the Ancients wrote that we were created in God’s Image, they were propounded by hypotheses based on human correlation to the universe. Many thousands of years ago the Ancients discovered undeniable correlations between the biology of the human species and the movements of celestial bodies within the astral and solar universe. Correlations proportionately related in Time (duration) and Chronology (sequence) of Time. These correlations exist between the human species and the total universe , inclusive of the solar system , and of the Solar system to the expanded universe (infinity) The Ancients saw the universe and their immediate environment as well as the capacities embodied within their own intellect as the most trustworthy representations of the Creator God. The Universe (terrestrial and celestial) appeared to our ancestors as the only authentic image of the Father. The Cosmos was undoubtedly his handicraft, and we, the Human creation were likewise the Handiwork of the Almighty.
- In consequence, when our fathers discovered that they were indeed biologically and chronologically correlated to the Cosmos, they transmitted this knowledge to the written word and language as, We (humanity) are created in the Image and the Likeness of God. One of the most noticeable correlations involves the life and light cycles of the female species of mankind to the moon. They discovered that the life (menstrual) cycle of the woman ran 28 days in correspondence with the light (phase) cycle of the moon, which also runs at 28 day intervals. They noticed likewise that the phases of the woman’s’ cycle and the moon’s cycle were relating. The New moon begins in darkness and gets bigger to its Fullness at 14 days (midway through the cycle of light). When the moon reaches its fullness, after 14 days of growth (waxing), it then commences to discharge its light so that by the end of the 28 day period all light has been shed (flushed) from its celestial body.
- The life (menses) cycle of the woman likewise begins in darkness (undeveloped). At the beginning of the cycle (out of darkness, i.e. undeveloped) the egg begins to grow within the ovary until it reaches maturity (fullness) at 14 days, at which point it (the egg) is released and flows toward the uterus from whence it shall be discharged (shed) from the body. If the egg is fertilized, it shall be discharged after an appointed time (280 days, the natural period of human gestation) as a new individual. If the egg is not fertilized, it shall be discharged in one tenth of the appointed time (28 days, the natural period of human menstruation) as the dead remains of a once fertile germ of life (light).
- The ancients also observed that the human body did not reach fullness in physical and intellectual potential till approximately eighteen years after birth. They reasoned that eighteen years seemed to represent a complete cycle of life, from birth to Adulthood. Likewise the moon, which they associated with the 28 day life cycle, took a little over eighteen years to complete the cycle of its Nodes. The Node represents the point of intersection of the Moon with the ecliptic (the apparent path of the sun around the earth).
- It takes the Moon a little more than eighteen and a half years to complete this cycle (revolution), and restart anew, from its original point of commencement. To complete a cycle is the same as reaching maturity. Both terms indicate a coming into fulfillment. The Ancients studied even further into the relational parallels between the human species and the solar system. Within the chronology of the Solar System, they found analogies that can only be described as astounding and categorically conclusive in proving the correlative link between humanity and the universe. † SUN OF GOD–SON OF GOD (25 December–3 Days death and rise)
- At this point, we shall explore a correlation that has direct bearings to the astrological (astronomical) fundamentals of the Christ folklore. Humanity has, since time immemorial looked upon December 25, as the birth of the Sun (Son) God. †”As I stated at the beginning, the key to the connection between the Sun God and the Son of God is the number 3. The bible is replete with verses stating that the major sign for identifying the Son of God is that he would lie in a grave for three (3) days and then be resurrected-Born Again. Jesus Christ is the Personification of the Sun-God. I will not look into the subject, at this point, but if you searched from now till doom’s day, you will not find any Secular History of a person living 2,000 years ago, in Palestine, by the name of Jesus Christ, that accomplished the achievement that are attributed to him, in the bible. The source of all knowledge concerning a person (prophet) called the Christ or Jesus is the biblical scriptures and other literature that was derived from the original biblical sources. Furthermore the bible was compiled and translated and revised by proponents of the Christian faith who established that religion, during the early centuries of this era (this era began approximately 2,000 years ago). The pre-Christian Europeans practiced a variety of paganism rituals that culminated each year, at the dawning of the winter type weather, on December. 25. They celebrated this day as the day of the Birth or Resurrection of the Sun God. Not as a symbol. They actually looked upon December. 25 as the day when the Sun was born anew- resurrected into new life.
- This ritual worship of the resurrection (birth) of the Sun-God on December. 25 goes back thousands of years into pre-history. The primary motivating factor that inspired early man to worship god, was his fear and dread of the potential fierceness of his environment. His (primitive man) major impetus for worshipping and sacrificing to the Sun God was to assure that the Sun God would continue protecting mankind from the ravages of the dreaded winter. So for primitive man, the inception of winter, December 22, was the worst day of every year for him. This day (December 22, the start of winter) marked the beginning of the worst stage of his yearly struggle for survival. This day (December 22, the start of winter) was the harbinger of his potential perdition. This day December 22, is referred to by astronomers as the Winter Solstice. This word, Solstice, according to Webster’s Dictionary means “to stand still, pause, a turning point”. On December 22 of each year, the Sun reached its Winter Solstice, the lowest point of trajectory (angle of rays) of the entire year. After December 22 (the turning point), the Sun again Rises northward, which is a sign that summer shall come again! Even though December 22 marks the beginning of winter and the weather turns progressively worst from that point (December 22) until the start of spring (March 21), all is not lost. Because the fact that the angle of Sun’s rays projecting on the earth was moving progressively northward told early man that the Warmth and Comfort of the summer Sun would eventually prevail. But there was a period of doubt, for early primitive civilization. Primitive man did not understand our universe and solar system as we do today. We, today, know exactly what causes the four seasons of the year. But early man did not. He did not possess knowledge of our solar system, the axis of the earth–its rotation and revolving around the sun. He did not understand that these forces operated by a Natural, Providential Law, that would stay its course, no matter what. Early man only understood the result, not the cause.
- So each year, early society awaited the approach of December 22, with foreboding. December 22, the day of the Winter Solstice (definition is to stand still) was a day of reckoning for them. Because it seemed to them, as they observed and tracked the North to South movement of the Sun, that on this day December 22, the sun entered its grave. The North to South progression of the Sun can be likened to a swinging pendulum. You know that when a pendulum reaches its solstice (the point where it swings back – its turning point), that for a slight hardly noticeable moment, it actually stands still. But in terms of our vast solar system, the point of solstice is not imperceptible. It lasts for days, three days to be exact.
- For three days, after the sun reaches its solstice, it appears to stand still. This period of pause, between the Suns descent and Ascent, wrought paralyzing dread and fear into the hearts and minds of the early pre-Christians. Over Time, they established rituals and traditions concerning this period (December 22 to December 25). They passed the word through oral tradition, and eventually, after their societies established writing, wrote it down, concerning their Sun God: the sun shall lie in a grave (point of solstice) for 3 days. But after 3 days the sun shall rise, be resurrected, (according to Webster’s dictionary, the word resurrect is linked to the word resurge, which means To Rise Again, to revive), and ascend toward heaven, (progressively ascend northward to the position of the summer sun). And when the sun completes its ascent upward toward the point of its summer solstice, it will comfort us and bless us with warm weather and long days and will save us (be a savior) from the ravages of winter”.†Now let us look at the sun coming as the savior to the ancient people to save them from the ravages of winter and that of Christ coming as the savior. It is one thing copied from one another there was no Christ; this Christ came from mythical beliefs of the ancient peopleís belief of the Sun God.
- So this that I have explained to you, here is the original authentic and true concept of the resurrection. When the pre-Christians spoke and wrote of the resurrection of the Sun; they meant exactly that. It did not refer to a person, but to the Solar Sun. But, when the priesthood founded and established Christianity, they changed the Sun (s-u-n) to Son (s-o-n). The priesthood told the pagans that the Son (Christ) was born on December 25, just like their Sun. They told them that the Son had been dead in a grave for three days and then was resurrected (revived) and ascended to heaven (upward), just like their Sun. As stated in this quote from my other articles, the reverence for December 25, as the Day of Birth for the Sun (Son of God) goes back into pre-history. †Others revered on December 25† (Saviors amongst them Christ)
- The hollowed reckoning for this day did not begin two thousand years ago with the Christ. The so called Jesus Christ was simply the latest personage to be linked to this ancient date of December 25, depicted as the birth of the Sun God. Some of the others that were revered on this day are as follows: Krishna, of India, born on December 25, his mother was a virgin, mother’s name was Maia. The name Krishna means Black or Dark. His uncle, Kamsa, the ruler at the time of his birth sought to kill him (Krishna) because he had heard a Prophecy that Krishna would overthrow him. Krishna escaped death by being smuggled out of the area to safety.†Now look at Jesusí story of Herod wanting to kill him for that he may overthrow him once he grows up. Jesus is also smuggled in his case, out of the country to safety as in the case of Krishna. Krishnaís mother is Maia, Jesusí mother is Maria. Krishna is Krishna and Jesus is Christ. Jesusí mother was a virgin and Krishnaís mother was a virgin also. Who is really the son of God here? Who take the stories from whom? Who converts what to what here?†These people never existed, they only existed in the minds of those ancient writers who wanted to frighten people and be followed for void protection. These are stories that were taken from peopleís beliefs of time after time as they change.
- Mithra, of Persia, born on December 25, his birth was witnessed by Shepherds that brought gifts to honor him. He was styled as a Mediator between God and Man. Mithraism was similar to Christianity in many respects, for example, in the ideals of humility and brotherly love, baptism, the rite of communion, the use of holy water, the adoration of the shepherds at Mithra’s birth, the adoption of Sundays and of December 25 (Mithra’s birthday) as holy days, and the belief in the immortality of the soul, the last judgment, and the resurrection. Mithraism differed from Christianity in the exclusion of women from its ceremonies and in its willingness to compromise with polytheism. The similarities, however, made possible the easy conversion of its followers to Christian doctrine. “Mithraism,”
- Horus, of Egypt, born on December 25. His mother, Isis, gave birth to him in the swamp, she was warned by the god Thoth, to flee and conceal the child from the evil Set. Set had killed the father of Horus, whose name was Osirus, and sought to kill Horus also. Isis was able to keep Horus hidden from Set till he (Horus) grew to manhood. Horus sought to avenge the murder of his Father and made war against Set and defeated him.
- †Buddha of India, born on December 25 his mother’s name was Maya, she was a virgin. He was immaculately conceived, and at birth he announced that he was a savior to the world. His birth was announced by a star. At his birth he was visited by wise men who declared that they had seen signs of his birth that is to say, signs of the royal birth.†In this case again the mother is a virgin, he is conceived immaculately, he is visited by wise men that saw his royal birth. Jesus was born in a horse kennel, Horus in a swamp, what a similarity! Who is the son of God here? Why Jesus than them all.
- Beddou (Fot) was a god of the orient born 1027 BC, his mother was a virgin and he was born of royal blood. The king sought to kill him at birth, because he felt the newborn infant posed a future threat to his throne. The god child was saved by shepherds, and lived in the desert till he reached the age of thirty, at which time he commenced teaching his spiritual doctrine to that region.†Again Beddou is saved by shepherds and Jesus was visited and provided with gifts by the shepherds. All this indicate that every Jesusí myth was copied from old stories of ancient living and belief systems.
- Quetzalcoatl, a god of the Western Hemisphere, was born of a virgin. He sojourned in the wilderness, fasted forty days. Was crucified. He was variously represented as the God of light that struggled against the god of darkness called Tezcatlipoca. Remember Jesus is said to have fasted for forty days and forty nights. Was born by a virgin, he is said to represent light and fights the god of darkness. All this simply tells you that the bible was written from chronologies of ancient beliefs.
- Hercules, son of the god Zeus, predestined by birth to inherit the throne of Argos. Hera, the jealous wife of Zeus desired the throne for another and sought to delay the birth of Hercules, and subsequently tried to kill Hercules while in his cheat, by sending two snakes to strangle him. Hercules killed the snakes, though he was less than a year old. Later, He was sent away to the countryside where he became a shepherd.
- Attis, of Phrygia, His mother was a virgin, her name was Nana. He was a shepherd, and reported to have died by self emasculate under a pine tree. He was alleged to have risen from the dead at Easter i.e. Tammuz hailed as the only begotten son of the god Eaa. His mother was a virgin, by the name of Ishtar. As an infant he was hidden in a chest by Aphrodite, the goddess of love and entrusted to Persephone, the goddess of the nether world. Persephone later opened the chest, and was so stricken by the beauty of the babe, that she refused to return the child to Aphrodite. The two goddesses fought each other for possession of the child, till finally the god Zeus mediated the matter, and declared that the child shall spend half its year with Aphrodite and the other half in the nether world with Persephone. Now look at the story of King Solomon of two women fighting for the child in the bible. It is one thing copied from another.
- There were many, many more gods and saviors born of virgin mothers, than I have listed here. To explore this subject in detail, read The World’s Saviors, by Charles Vail – The Worlds Sixteen Crucified Saviors, by Kersey Graves, and The Golden Bough, by George Frazer. The fact that so many saviors were alleged to have been born on the same day of the year, under the same and similar circumstances, in vastly scattered locations of the world, throughout thousands of years of history, indicates a worldwide dissemination of a common mythology. The sameness of these various myths that are widely separated geographically and in language and racial affiliation indicates an extremely ancient source as well as a coalescent of thought and philosophy within the ancient world that, perhaps many of us had not envisioned.
- Indeed ancient society was evidently nourished from the same spiritual fountain (Religious Philosophy). We see that over the millennium, minor superficial descriptive differences have entered the ancient Myths, but nevertheless we can easily recognize the original core that pervades all of the various tales. We should not assume that all people from the various regions of the world possessed the same interpretation of this symbolism. Nor should we assume that all the people within any given society at the various strata (levels) of which all societies are layered possessed the same interpretation of this allegory.It is evident that the ancient sages, in their wisdom, devised a very refined and uniquely adaptable religious system that was distinctively compatible to an individualís level of understanding. Our religious philosophy of this era is directly descended from the Mythical allegories of the ancient world. The process by which ancient myth evolved into contemporary religion can be described as follows,
- In the beginning there was REALITY (ancient people surrounded by a hostile environment with no scientific developed understanding of their difficulties) which led to MYTH, the fanciful CREATION, (caused by a lack of intellectual development) of Gods and Demons as the controllers of the forces and elements within their environment. To RITUALISM (the establishment of rituals and sacrifices to appease or please their imagined deities and demons). To TRADITION ( the continued reverence of outmoded rituals and customs by a society where scientific knowledge has increased to the point that they should know better, but continue the paganism practices anyway, because of an Ingrained Mentality cultivated over the millennia and habitually perpetuated). To MODERN Organized (the establishment) of Religion. the political ,financial, religious leadership alliance that finds it to their advantage to perpetuate the ignorance of the laity for purposes of control, organization, defense, aggression, and the accumulation and protection of their (leadership) wealth.
- This process of religious evolution described above reflects the viewpoint of the laity, and the intellectuals, but not of the Priesthood—-But all of the Saviors listed above, including Jesus can be referred to as Solar Gods, Gods of the Sun. In other words, their Births, lives, and Deaths can be correlated to the Transit Cycles of the Sun. When the ancients formulated their religious beliefs, they used the Image of the creator God (that is to say the Cosmos) as their pattern. They personified the elements of the Cosmos, and recorded the movements of the stars and planets as personified deities and demons. They conjured fables and tales that hold exact correlation to the planetary (includes all elements of the universe) movements within the celestial heavens. We are now ready to explain why all of the ancient saviors mentioned earlier were alleged to have been born on December 25.
- In astronomy/astrology, the beginning of cycles, that is to say, the Conception of a cycle is determined by a Conjunction, the point where elements of the universe intersect, or pivot, or Join, or Come together, or Cross paths, or occult each other. The moon cycle begins at the new moon, the point at which the path of the moon around the earth intersects between the sun and the earth. This point of Conjunction commences a new moon cycle. The summer cycle begins when the Sun reaches its highest point in the celestial heavens at 23 1/2 degrees north declination, and pivots so as to retreat southward toward its fall. Thus, a Pivotal point commences a new cycle. The fall cycle (autumn) begins when the ecliptic of the sun crosses the celestial equator in the west. This point of intersection is the Genesis for fall type weather, a seasonal change. Thus this Crossing commences a new cycle. The winter cycle takes control when the sun bottoms out at its lowest point south of the celestial equator and pivots so as to return to its former position. Thus, the struggle of the sun to regain that (position) which was lost is the dawn of a new cycle. And the Cycle which the Ancients saw as the greatest of all was the cycle of the New Year. The point and time at which the ecliptic of the Sun intersects the celestial equator at the Vernal Equinox. This date March 21 was traditionally the commencement of the New Year.
- In ancient times, as well as today, they celebrated the victory of the Sun over the forces of the nether world, the Sun’s emergence into its glory by defeating the powers of the great Typhoon, that evil serpent that lurked and prowled in the perilous celestial waters, beneath the celestial equator. This point of crossing at the vernal equinox was the forecaster of new life, of spring, fresh vegetation, greenery and relief from the oppressions of winter. It was the time , or beginning of the time (season) to plant new seed under the bosom of the earth, to Impregnate her, so that she may bring forth new life in her time.
- But not only did man Impregnate the soil of the earth by implanting her with his seed, the ancients surmised that the SUN, on this date of March 21, was indeed Impregnating the Cosmos with the Seed of Life for a New Sun, an Heir to His Throne of Glory. On this date , March 21(the beginning of spring), the ancients saw (perceived) the celestial Sun (God the Father) Impregnating the Cosmos (Virgin Mother) with the Sperm of Life (Rejuvenating Element) that would one day produce a New Sun (A Savior, A Christ) to replace and Renew the Kingdom of the Sun, once this present Sun’s time had passed. Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, and The Prince of Peace.
- This prophecy from Isaiah, of the bible, did not refer to an actual human god. The ancients wrote metaphorically, in order to shield the Gnosis, and for other reasons. They were referring to the birth of the Actual Sun, the Ruler (God) of the solar system. This prophesied Son of God (the Sun) whose Egg of Life was Fertilized at the Vernal Equinox of March 21, when his Father (the Sun, its ecliptic), in all his Glory Conjugated with the celestial equator. This date, March 21(the beginning of spring), marked the commencement of the period of Gestation for the future Savior (Sun) of the World. We know that human gestation last for 280 days and so it is also, with the Sun God. The period of Gestation for the Macrocosm (Celestial Sun-God) is the same as his Microcosm (Created Image) i.e. the Son Of God, as well as the human species in total. Let us Count the days leading from March 21(the vernal equinox) to see where 280 days will take us – 11 days (Including March 21) brings us to the end of March, now we must add 30 days for April, 31 for May, 30 for June, 31 for July, 31 for August, 30 for September, 31 for October, 30 for November, and let’s try 25 for December. That adds up to 280 days!
- Now, we can easily see that Jesus Christ and all of the Saviors listed above were born right on time, three days after the winter solstice, at the stroke of midnight on December 25th. The evidence is clear that the Prophecy of the birth of a coming savior was astronomical, in Origin. The ancient Sages personified (gave human names and characteristics) the elements of the Cosmos, in order to produce a Theology (Mythology) that was intellectually compatible to every level of human society, preserved throughout history, because of its Esoteric quality, and soundly based on Natural (Godly) Truth”.
The figurative significance Of Chosen People
- One of the most malicious tricks ever carried out against humanity is the falsehood that certain people are more treasured and beloved by God than the other members of the human family. The lie that God Almighty has ordained certain people as his chosen is a pretense unmatched in the chronicles of history. And it troubles my mind to figure out why the gentile population of the world enthusiastically without complaint or question accepts the notion that they (gentiles) are inferior (less chosen) in the eyes of god. The Israelites claim that they are the cream of the crop of the World, Godís Chosen people, and the world shouts Amen! Can you believe it?
- Of course the, best way to promote any product whether it be good or bad, is through the endorsement of a highly respected and honored personality. And the Israelites have proved themselves to be master salesman! They claim that God almighty is their Endorser, their Promoter, and their Sponsor that represents them to the world as the most cherished jewels of his (godís) creation. This lie is an abominable affront to the Character and Honor of God.
- How could God expect Justice, Humanitarianism, Impartiality and Fair-mindedness to prevail amongst humanity when (He) god himself is exemplified as a racist?
- You should, for the sake of Truth and Justice Remember the following biblical passage always: Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
- Many people become uncomfortable and uneasy, whenever anything critical is said about the Jewish people or their philosophy. This is because of a superbly effective campaign of mind conditioning that causes the average unbiased individuals to fill guilty about criticizing people that they believe are special in the eyes of god. Think of it, the lie (of being chosen people) is linked with God; therefore it seems subconsciously wrong if not consciously sinful to be critical of those whom you sincerely believe to be Godís elect.
- It is shamefully wrong for any race or creed to be considered supreme by right of birth. If we are to be judged let our worth be measured by the quality of our character, not by the rights inherited at birth. The biblical tale concerning the children of Israel fits into the same category as the other myths within the book (bible). It (the biblical story of the children of Israel) is a symbolic account of the Sun Deity. The Children of Israel in the Old Testament are one and the same to the Jesus Christ of the New Testament. The triumphs and struggles of the Israelites are in direct parallel to the triumphs and struggles of the Christ. They (Israel) were chosen, just as Jesus was chosen. They were persecuted, just as Jesus was persecuted. They were resurrected to the Promised Land, just like Jesus was resurrected to the Promised Land. They (Israel) and Jesus Christ, alike, were figuratively representations of the Sun God.
The origin of the deception
We are still on the cruelest deception and folklores of the chosen,
The ancient Egyptians were the founders and masters of religious and mythological symbolism. The Semites became intimately familiar with this impenetrable knowledge during the reign of the Hyksos over the Egyptian people. The Hyksos (known as the Shepherd Kings) conquered Egypt sometime after 2000 BC. These people were the pioneers to the latter day Hebrews, who founded Judaism. I see the Hyksos as the beginning of the Semitic (Jewish) era and misapplication of the mythology; toward a historical application rather than the esoteric application. They conquered Egypt after the commencement of the Ariesí era, 2286 BC. Some historians put the time of their conquest at circa 17th Century BC. They ruled Egypt for two centuries and were assimilated into Egyptian customs. They were expelled after 200 years of schooling in the ancient Wisdom, and obviously after their expulsion, commenced to formulate their own theology , depicting themselves as the chosen (vernal equinox) and all other races as the gentiles (autumnal equinox, Pharaoh, Egypt, Dragon, Satan, Opposition, Contender).
Can you see that Satan is not a fallen angel from heaven; it is just people who were opposing the kingdom and some mythologies in a particular era of a chronology.
History shows, that when the Egyptians revolted and expelled the Hyksos rulers from their land, the Hyksos fled and resettled in the vicinity of the city which later became known as Jerusalem. Some say that they founded the city of Jerusalem and they corrupted the theology of ancient Egypt, in terms of their interpretation of the eternal struggle between light and dark, and made it political and racial. They appointed themselves as Godís Chosen (in their spirituality), and all other nationalities were lumped into one globe as gentiles and designated as their (Jews/Israelites) natural prey and archenemies. In the original astronomical mythology, the chosen people symbolized the Sun, while traversing the region above the equinoxes, also summer region above the equinoxes was symbolized as the promised land, the land of Israel (the chosen). The Winter region below the equinoxes was symbolized as Egypt. This underworld region was where the Sun (chosen) was enslaved and persecuted.
The Underworld was the region of the Egyptians (Gentiles), those who opposed and persecuted Gods Chosen (the Sun). The Sun lost much of its light and power in the underworld region. The ancients visualized the Sun (Chosen) as losing Godís Favor, while in that region of trials and persecution. But, the net result of the Chastening effect of the nether world was to renew the Sun (the Chosen). The Faith and Devotion of the Sun (Chosen) was regenerated by the punitive elements of the nether world (underworld). More on this later. We find by researching the word Gentile (please refer to a good dictionary), that its root meaning refers to generating and birth, procreation. This shows how the Jews equated all other races outside of their own as elements of resurgence and opposition to their position of dominance.
The generation and/or regeneration of the sun take place below the equinoxes. The word Gentile refers to those that are in a state of regeneration and the Jews are determined to prevent this rebirth. They have mongrelized the spirituality of the esoteric wisdom and made it political, earthly, and racial. They, Jacob (Jews, vernal equinox) stole the birthright of Esau (Gentiles, autumnal equinox), and are determined, never to relinquish their inheritance. This, in the original Egyptian theology, of course was not political or racial, but esoteric mythology.
Israel is not, and never has been the Chosen nation of God. God does not have a chosen nation or people. The symbolism of Israel as the Chosen people of god is identical to the symbolism of Jesus as the Chosen son of God. Study the bible – and you will find that the promises and covenant that god made with Israel is duplicated, in kind, with Jesus of Nazareth. Both parable i.e. the biblical histories of Israel as well as Jesus Christ, symbolize the annual Life Cycle of the Solar Sun. This mythology is derived from the ancient religious, astronomical, symbolism of Egypt – a mythology (religion) based and formulated on the Cycles of the Sun, Moon, Stars and planets within the Cosmos.
The period of the Sun below the equinoxes (Fall – winter), when itís heat and light became weakened, was represented by the ancients, as Persecution, Enslavement, Tribulation, Torment and finally Death. The Resurgence of the Sun at the vernal equinox (Spring – Summer) was symbolized as Resurrection, Victory, Freedom, Favorable Judgment, Salvation and/or the Promised Land. Let us briefly review some prominent similarities in the biblical histories of the children Of Israel and Jesus of Nazareth, Keeping in mind, that both Israel and Jesus are symbolic of the sun. (Prophecy that Israelites would undergo suffering and slavery – Prophecy That Jesus would undergo Capture, Persecution and death) – (Israel called chosen and beloved Jesus called chosen and beloved) – (Israel promised victory and dominion Jesus promised victory and kingship) – (Israel appointed mediator (ruler) over all other nations Jesus appointed mediator (intercessor) between god and all people) – (Israel tried in wilderness 40 years Jesus tried in wilderness 40 days).
The Key to understanding this symbolism is found in the recognition of the annual solar cycle of death (winter) and regeneration (Summer). Death is sometimes represented as the actual death of the symbol (as in the case of Jesus) or as a severe tribulation for the symbol (as in the case of Israel). The promise of redemption (as in the case of Israel) or resurrection (as in the case of Jesus) always comes true, just as summer always follows winter.
Jacob Steals Esauís Blessing/birth right – We will now give the astronomical/astrological interpretation of the biblical tale of Jacob and Esau. It is important to note these important points as you read the following biblical text: ∑ Jacob and Esau were twins ∑ Esau was the oldest. They struggled against each other from their beginning. The Younger brother was Destined to Rule the Older brother
Genesis 25:21. And Isaac entreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was entreated of him, and Rebecca his wife conceived. Gen 25:22 And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I in consequence? And she went to inquire of the LORD. Gen 25:23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manners of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. Gen 25:24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. Gen 25:25 And the first came out red, all over like a hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. Gen 25:26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau’s heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them. Gen 25:29 And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: Gen 25:30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. Gen 25:31 And Jacob said; Sell me this day thy birthright. Gen 25:32 And Esau said, Behold; I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? Gen 25:33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he swore unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.
First of all, as we pursue an astrological explanation of the preceding biblical text, we must remember – The verses are not historical, but rather pure symbolism. God never talked to two elderly people about having twin babies that were destined for eternal conflict with each other. And think of it, the one that was in line to inherit the world, so to speak, gave it up for a bowl of soup!
The biblical tale of Jacob and Esau is a symbolical representation of the annual solar cycle and the supplanting of winter by the victorious summer. There is a lot of Lunar mythology in this tale also, but we will explore that facet latter in this website. The nefarious mentality of the Jewish Hierarchy (not the common Jew) is explainable from the preceding biblical verses also; because they give a Literal interpretation of this symbolism. The Interpretation is a follows; Jacob and Esau are called twins because they occupy twin positions on the Zodiac. The zodiac has 4 cardinal points. Each cardinal point represents the commencement of an earthly season. First, the Vernal Equinox – which is the beginning of Spring. Second, the Summer Solstice – which is the beginning of summer. Third, the Autumnal Equinox – which is the beginning of Fall. Fourth, the Winter solstice – which is the beginning of winter.
Cardinal Points mark the start of Seasons. Vernal Equinox ñ March 21, is Spring. Summer Solstice – June 21, is summer. Autumnal Equinox – September 22, is Fall. Winter Solstice – December 22, is Winter. Both the Vernal Equinox and the Autumnal Equinox are at the same Declination, therefore they are Twins. But they are 180 degrees apart, in terms of Right Ascension, which makes them diametrical opposites. They are Natural Contenders. Jacob (vernal equinox) is the natural contender supporting spring-summer, and Esau (autumnal equinox) is the natural contender supporting fall winter. These two can never be at peace. Their struggle is eternal, the war never ends.
Esau is the Lord of Darkness, because the sun loses its light after passing below his horizon. He is the western horizon under which the sun sets. He also represents the first born (Jews begin their day at sunset). Jacob is the Lord of Light – the sun conquers darkness at the Eastern horizon. Jacobís land is the promised land of Daytime or Summer. God rules (the light of the world dominates in daytime/spring-summer) with Jacob. Jacob is the (symbolical) Chosen of god because of his position as doorway (doorkeeper) to the Kingdom, of the temperate region. And you cannot get into the Kingdom of the temperate zone unless you go through him (Jacob/Jesus/Vernal Equinox). An imaginary line drawn between the equinoxes would represent (on earth) the line ††of demarcation between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.
When the sun is above the equinoxes, in the northern hemisphere, we enjoy warm temperate weather. The journey of the sun thru the zodiac is counter clockwise, so that the beginning of warm temperate weather starts at the vernal equinox (Jacob, March 21). The beginning of cold hostile weather is at the autumnal equinox (Esau, September 22). So the struggle between Jacob and Esau, from the Womb, was actually symbolic of the struggle by the forces of Light (sun) against the forces of Darkness. These were astronomical phenomena that the ancients recorded as symbolical Mythology. The wise never took this message literally. The fact that the Hebrews have interpreted this symbolism literally, as historical, has turned the theology of the world head over heels.
Pharaoh, The Dragon, The Red Sea
Ezek 29:3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself. Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Isa 27:1 In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.
It rings abundantly clear, according to the preceding verses, that the Devil, Serpent and the Dragon are synonymous. We find also that Pharaoh was considered a Dragon/Devil/Serpent. We find furthermore that the Serpent/Pharaoh was native or accustomed to the sea. The Red Sea represents the celestial sea beneath the equinoxes, the Netherworld, the southern hemisphere. The ancients used the term Red (scarlet) to indicate debasement, trouble, the period of the sunís trials. Passing through the Red Sea simply means the sunís (Israelís) passage through the zodiacal sectors that lay beneath the celestial equator.
With Aries as the point of the spring equinox, you have Libra through Pisces as the sectors of the Red Sea. The Children of Israel passing through the Red Sea signify the passage of the sun through those troubled waters. Pharaoh represents the serpent , the autumnal equinox, the Herod type that seeks to destroy the sun (Israel), but ultimately is destroyed himself, when the sun (Children Of Israel) reach the point of safety, i.e. vernal equinox. The Ancients used the term Red, to describe the celestial sea beneath the equinoxes, as a metaphor for the term Blood.
This reference to the Red Sea grew out of Lunar Mythology. The Ancients made (discovered) correlations between the Moon cycle and the Sunís cycle. The moonís cycle (28 days) had already been correlated to the human female, and now they did the same with the Solar (365 day) cycle. The waning of the Moon which starts after 14 days into its cycle, after the culmination of the full moon, correlates to the human female biological flow of the menstrual Egg (Blood) from her ovaries after its maturity at 14 days. The Autumnal Equinox (which correlates to the full moon of lunar mythology) is when the Egg (Blood) is released to Flow toward itís opening (birth) which will occur at the Vernal equinox (equivalent to the Lunar New Moon). The 14 lunar mansions below the equinoxes are a solar correlation to the lunar 14 days of the Eggís (blood) flow toward the opening or point of birth i.e. the vernal equinox.
To repeat, the three correlations are as follows – The release of the human female egg from the ovaries to the completion of the bloodís flow from the body, at 14 days – The waning of the moonís light (after the full moon) to its point of total darkness, at 14 days – The lessening of the Sunís light (after the autumnal equinox) to the point of its renewal at the vernal equinox, after passing through 14 lunar mansions. These are the three parallel cycles (completion of the cycle of Human menstruation/lunar new moon/solar vernal equinox).
So the ancients correlated the Waning of the Sun (itís period of lessened light beneath the equinoxes) with the waning of the moon (when it sheds itís light) and as previously mentioned, both the lunar and solar mythology was correlated to the biological flowing of menstrual blood from the human female, hence the term Red Sea to describe the region of the sunís sojourn beneath the equinoxes, in the southern hemisphere.†Folklore of the Christ going on and on
Death And Resurrection, Sacrifice†And Atonement
Folklore of the Christ going on and on:
Quite frankly I have never been able to make sense out of the doctrine of atonement. That doctrine which asserts that the death of some kind of a god on the cross†two thousand years†ago, is payment for our sins. Does that mean that the adultery, theft, or murder committed by whomsoever has already been paid for, by Jesus†dying on the cross? If that be the case, is the punishment for all sin death? Would I be facing death if not for the sacrifice†of Jesus for the sugar I stole when I was three years old? And what about the millions of Victims of sinners, whose lives have been cruelly cut short, or ruined with the lost of Loved Ones, Property, Suffering , Mutilation and Handicaps. What say do they have in this forgiveness of the sinners? And if really Jesus died for sinners, why are people tried every day in the courts of law? If he has paid for all sins what are the people doing in prisons. Where sins have been paid for in the manner Jesus deed, there suppose to be no sins anymore, the worlds suppose to be free of sins.
And are we, the†worthless sinners, destined to spend an eternity burning in Hell, if not for the sacrifice†of Jesus.†Or, by the Atonement†of Christ, we gain entrance into Heaven, and the opportunity to spend eternity in a state of righteousness. Just sitting around or flying around heaven or wherever for eternity. I donít mean to ridicule anyoneís belief, but Both Heaven and Hell sound like Hell to me. What is it that people will be doing in heaven, flying around the thrown, singing now and then it seems boring.
The Foundation Of The Notion Of Heaven
The origin of the popular concept of Heaven†is easily identifiable. It evolved from the original scientific, astronomical mythology. Ancient mythology was the rendering of scientific astronomy in a mythological format. Mythology symbolizes the movements of the heavenly bodies within the cosmos. Astronomy deals with charting the cycles†of all the entities within the cosmos. The Prophecy that prevails in mythology and religion†is a result of this charting. Of course a Prophecy, when delivered in a personified religious format, seems to be the miraculous foretelling of human events. But, in its Original form, the Prophecy did not pertain to future human activity. The Prophecy pertained to the future movements of celestial†entities.
I often refer to Astrology/Mythology†as Scientific, because it is absolutely that. Astrology/Mythology is based on the Science of Astronomy. To clarify my point, let us now define Science. Science Begins with Observation. The scientists seek to detect patterns, laws, and cycles†in that which is being observed. In this case, the Starry Heavens.† Secondly, the Scientists Records the patterns, laws, and cycles that they have successfully detected, from their initial observations. Thirdly, the scientists renew their observations, and compare the results of their continued studies with the records of their past observations. When the scientists are successful in their attempts to identify consistently repetitive cycles they then on this basis record their conclusions as to scientific facts.
This registry of scientific†conclusions then serves as a model by which scientists can accurately predict the recurrence of certain events based on their records of established cycles. The ancient Astronomers consequently wrote predictions as to future motions within the cosmos†based on their recorded observations. Since the Astronomers/Astrologers used a mythological format to record their findings, their predictions of future cycles were transformed into the Prophecies of the Deities, their future conquests, intrigues, wars, and defeats. So when Religion†developed from mythology, the chain continued. The Predictions of the scientific†Astronomers (Astrologers/Mathematicians), that became the Oracles†of Fabled Deities, when recorded under mythological headings, continued as the Prophecies of Messengers from God, in their Religious Format. The†credos, cultural and moral†values within religion†were evolved from scientific†mythology†also. The original mythology was astronomy rendered as myth. Evil or Good, Moral or Immoral there are not scientific concepts but society cannot sustain itself as a cohesive and organized unit, without a common belief basis. The Sages recognized this. They formulated their religious code of belief to correspond and parallel†mythological science (Astronomy). In other words, they established†the House of religion on top of a foundation of mysterious†truth. This esoteric truth when taken literally is pure stupidity but they had little respect for the intellect of the common people. Through this system of esoteric symbolism, they preserved their Gnosis, and in tandem provided general society with a belief system that worked.
The original astronomical (mythological) data base dealt with the eternally conflicting forces of Darkness/netherworld (southern hemisphere) and the forces of Light/ Paradise (northern hemisphere). Physical Nature†is not capable of distinguishing morality†or immorality, right or wrong, good or bad. Nature is driven by the Laws of Instinct, Gravity, Energy and Matter, and itís interactions. No morality is involved here. The universe†is, without doubt, managed by natural law, which does not waver for any non-lawful reason.
The Human Being in that He is part Matter (physical instinctive nature) and part spirit (Metaphysical nature), is also, like the opposing forces of universal nature, constantly at war (conflict) within Himself. Religion†tends to balance this eternal and internal moral†conflict, within the Human species.
The Resurrection†of Christ†and his sonship to god are alleged to be the aspects of the Christian†faith that sets it apart from all other beliefs. This, of course, is not true as mythological history shows scores (if not hundreds) of resurrections, and Demigods in its tales.
For your information, Read the book -†The Golden Bough,†by Sir James George Frazer. This book contains a Huge amount of information on the festivals of ancient cultures. He has documented, in striking details, the ceremonies of various ancient tribes that regularly celebrated the Deaths and Resurrections of Tribal Gods. The details, in many instances, are in direct correspondence to the Death and Resurrection†of the Christian†Savior.
In fact according to the bible there was a multitude perhaps hundreds, if not thousands, that were alleged to have been resurrected†with Christ.
See the following verses:
Mathew 27:50†Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. Mathew 27:51†And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; Mat 27:52†And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, Mathew 27:53†And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
Can you imagine All of these walking Dead, and there is not one drop of Secular history to confirm it. Two thousand years†ago was not Pre-history. We have records of†their politics, commerce, even inheritance and divorce matters, but nothing is mentioned, outside of the bible, about the astonishing event described in the biblical verses just quoted. There are two major mythological, astronomical fables that have been foisting off on the general public as historical. Namely, The Enslavement Of Israel†In Egypt†and The Biblical History Of Jesus Christ.
We have an abundance of historical information on Egypt, and the enslavement of the Israelite†people is not mentioned. It never happened in actual history. And as for those historians, who are attempting to piece together secular historical information, that could possibly pertain to a historical Israel†or Jesus†- they are groping and grasping at straws in the wind.
Think of it! How come events that carry the importance of a Historical Jesus or Israel could be reduced to Relics of history and Bits and Pieces of Evidence, while other ordinary commonplace events from thousands of†years†ago were witnessed and recorded, and now stand Boldly in our face, as historically verifiable. The answer is that both Israel†and Jesus†are Non-historical, but rather are symbolical representations of Astronomical Mythology.
The Resurrection†of Christ†at Easter (the vernal equinox) does not accurately reflect the Solar†Mythology. The actual solar death and resurrection takes place at the Winter Solstice. The Crucifixion of Christ†on a Friday†and his resurrection†on a Sunday†(Easter) morning cannot be equated to three days†in the grave. This reflects Lunar†mythology†rather than Solar†mythology.
The Lunar†mythological cycles†vary from the Solar†cycles. The Death and Resurrection†of the Moon†does take place in two days. The cycle of the moon around the earth is measured as a sidereal month (about 28 days) and as a synodic month (about 30 days). The sidereal month is the shorter of the cycles at less than 28 days. The sidereal month represents the time it takes the moon to revolve around the earth, relative to a distant star as the marker. The synodic†month measures the revolution relative to the repeated alignment of the moon, earth, and sun, either at the Full moon or the new moon.
The Moon†becomes invisible (dies, is buried, or killed, or sheds its blood) after 28 days into its revolution. When it passes between the earth and the sun, it cannot be seen because of the intense light†of the sun. The moon travels about thirteen degrees a day, so there is a span (the moonís path between the earth and sun) of about 27 degrees (2 days), whereas its light is indistinguishable. When the moon reemerges as a sliver of light known as the New Moon, it has been Mythological Resurrected; Hence this Resurrection of Christ†described by the Easter†ceremony is clearly Lunar†mythology. The Death of Jesus on a Good Friday†to a Resurrection on a Sunday†Morning is one and a half or two days. This corresponds exactly to the death of the old moon and the birth†of the new moon.
Christís Resurrection†At the Winter Solstice
The actual Resurrection†that the Biblical Editors†referred to in the bible occurs at the winter solstice.
See the following biblical verses:
Mathew 27:33† And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull, Mathew 27:34† They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink. Mathew 27:35† And they crucified†him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.*††Mathew 27:38† Then were there two thieves†crucified†with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.*†Mathew 27:62† Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate, Mathew 27:63† Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days†I will rise again. Mathew 27:64†command therefore that the tomb be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.*†Mathew 28:1†In the end of the Sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary†Magdalene†and the other Mary to see the grave. Mathew 28:2†And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. Mathew 28:3†His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: Mathew 28:4†And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men. Mathew 28:5†And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not you: for I know that ye seek Jesus, who was crucified. Mathew 28:6†He is not here: for he is raised, as he said. Come; see the place where the Lord lay.
The interpretation of these verses is as follows – Golgotha†is the location of the crucifixion and as such represents the Winter solstice. The word Golgotha and Capricorn†share the same definition, as a term that refers to Skulls, Death. The Winter Solstice is symbolized by the terms Golgotha, Capricorn, Hades, Pit, Calvary, Hell, Bottomless Pit, Cave, Grave, Graveyard†and other terms. As explained earlier, the three days†that Christ†spent in the Grave†refer to the three days period of Solstice. The sun, after it reaches its lowest point of declination, on December† 22, Hesitates in Place for three days, before re-ascending northward toward the vernal equinox. The Priest†symbolized this three day period of solstice as being buried in the Grave for three days. The Crucifixion of Christ, On The Cross, refers to the Cross in the Constellation of Cygnus (the Swan) which lies in the same sector with Capricorn.
The Two Thieves†that are crucified†with the Savior (Sun) refer to the Equinoxes. The one on the Right Hand is the Vernal Equinox. The one on the Left Hand (who bad mouthed the savior) is the Autumnal Equinox. The Equinoxes are referred to as thieves, because they are thieves of time. They steal Time from each other. When the Sun intersects either equinox, for that day of crossing, Time (Daytime and Nighttime) on the planet is brought into equilibrium, at twelve†hours. We have twelve hours of light†and twelve hours of darkness, on the day of the Equinox. In the case of the Vernal Equinox (which represents light), He,† on the second day after the sunís crossing, Steals Time from the Autumnal Equinox (which represents darkness) and from this point,† the world continues to have more light (daytime) than darkness, until the Sun crosses the Autumnal Equinox. When the Sun crosses the Autumnal Equinox, this thief (autumnal equinox) repeats the crime (theft of time) in the favor of increased Darkness.
There are two major definitions to the word, Sacrifice, that apply to our subject matter. On one side, a Sacrifice is propitiation to a Deity, as atonement or as a sign of Homage to that Deity. On the other side a Sacrifice is Forfeiture, whereas one gives up something to Another. The Relinquishing of a Right or Position, or a Possession is a Sacrifice. The Editors of the bible have inserted many, many references to Sacrifice†as a form of Atonement. So this form of Sacrifice must be held as significant. However the thrust of my definition does not deal with Atonement. The bible also contains references to sacrifice as the Relinquishing, or Forfeiture†of something. My definitions of the term are based on this aspect of Forfeiture, which is clearly Mythological (based on Gnostic symbolism). The Atonement aspect seems to me to be more culturally and religiously based, rather than Mythological.
Witness the bible verse below,
John 16:7†Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. The preceding biblical verse, attributed to Jesus, represents a Form of Sacrifice (forfeiture, Relinquishing of Position or Station). He is telling his followers that a New Comforter (Lord) cannot make himself known so long as He (Jesus) is on the scene.
Anthropological†Studies inform us that among some ancient tribes, the succession of Kingship was sometimes accomplished by a deadly ritual. That is, when a Kings Term (Cycle) had ended, the King†was ritually Killed (Sacrificed), in order to make way for his successor. This cultural attitude is linked with the symbolism that was sometimes used by the Ancient Priesthood, to symbolize the Transition†of Kingship at the Winter Solstice. The death of the Old King (Sun) on December 22 was looked upon as a Sacrifice†to make way for the New King of Glory (Sun), to be born on December 25.
This is the most correct meaning for the symbolism of the term Sacrifice that is the Sacrifice represented the Transition†of Rulership (from old Sun†to new sun, in that three day period of December 22†to December 25). Of course, any transition can be interpreted as a†Sacrifice, when it involves the destruction (Sacrifice) of the prior entity. However, I was able to find a few verses in the bible, that link the Three with the Sacrifice. The Three is important. Astrological Symbolism can only be interpreted, by the use of mathematics. In fact, astrologers were originally called mathematicians. The term astrologer evolved latter.
These biblical verses Link the Three (of the Winter Solstice) with the Term Sacrifice
Exodus 3:18†And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The LORD God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days’ journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice†to the LORD our God.†††Exodus 5:3† And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days’ journey into the desert, and sacrifice†unto the LORD our God; lest he fall†upon us with deadly disease, or with the sword.†Exodus 8:27†We will go three days’ journey into the wilderness, and sacrifice†to the LORD our God, as he shall command us.†Genesis 22:2† And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. Genesis 22:4†Then on the third day†Abraham†lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.
I have highlighted the references to Three in the biblical verses just quoted. We know that the three is intimately connected with the symbolism of the Winter Solstice.
In each of the verses above, the Editors added the Three in order to indicate the symbolism of the Solstice. The Three is not essential to the completeness of those verses, except as an esoteric†Indicator (sign). The Three points to the Winter Solstice†as the Place of the Sacrifice. Without a doubt, the transitions (Passover) at the equinoxes have significance as a form of Sacrifice, but I think the importance of the Sacrifice, at the winter solstice has been overlooked.
Is the True Meaning and Purpose of biblical scriptures? A Guide to The Purposes And Focus Of This Article
My goal in writing ìOf these articles of folklore of Christ, is to answer and prove the answer to the aforementioned question. I have already explained in previously that Religion†is the evolutionary child of Astronomy, Astrology and MythIn this part we shall go to great lengths to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that this hypothesis is completely accurate and provable. I have stated that Religious Scripture is actually a Registry†of astronomical†phenomena in a mythological format. Astronomy†is a science†and as such, is subject to scientific means of proof and deduction.
My quote from above
Ancient†Mythology†was the rendering of scientific†astronomy†in a mythological format. Mythology symbolizes the movements of the heavenly bodies within the cosmos. Astronomy deals with charting the cycles†of all the entities within the cosmos. The Prophecy that prevails in Mythology and religion†is a result of this charting. Of course a Prophecy, when delivered in a personified religious format, seems to be the miraculous foretelling of human events. But, in its Original form; the Prophecy did not pertain to future human activity. The Prophecy pertained to the future movements of celestial†entities.î
I often refer to Astrology/Mythology†as Scientific, because it is absolutely that. Astrology/Mythology is based on the Science of Astronomy. To clarify my point, let us now define Science. Science Begins with Observation. The scientists seek to detect patterns, laws, and cycles†in that which is being observed. In this case, the Starry Heavens.† Secondly, the Scientists Records the patterns, laws, and cycles that they have successfully detected, from their initial observations. Thirdly, the scientists renew their observations, and compare the results of their continued studies with the records of their past observations. When the scientists are successful, in their attempts to identify consistently repetitive cycles, they then, on this basis, record their conclusions as to scientific facts.
Mythology and Scientific Judgment
This registry†of scientific†conclusions then serves as a model by which scientists can accurately predict the recurrence of certain events based on their records of established cycles. The ancient†Astronomers consequently wrote predictions as to future motions within the cosmos†based on their recorded observations. Since the Astronomers/Astrologers used a mythological format to record their findings, their predictions of future cycles were transformed into the Prophecies of the Deities, their future conquests, intrigues, wars, and defeats. So when Religion†evolved from mythology, the chain continued. The Predictions of the scientific†Astronomers (Astrologers/Mathematicians), that became the Oracles†of enchanted Deities, when recorded under mythological headings, continued as the Prophecies of Messengers from God, in their Religious Format.
Astronomy†is a science†and is subject to mathematical proofs and analysis. Consequently, if my proposition is correct that the bible†is in fact Astronomy written in a mythological format ñ it must also hold true that the bible (like astronomy) is also subject to scientific and mathematical analysis. Moreover, the method that I shall use to prove my Contention; that bible†is a symbolical rendering of astronomy†will be by providing Scientific, Mathematical†and Astronomical†Interpretations to various portions of the bible. These Interpretations will be reinforced and substantiated with Fact, not unsupported speculation.
These interpretations are not fairly accurate or prejudiced, but rather are based on methods of scientific†deduction (i.e. unbiased, methodological, and cool, calm and collected) and are therefore mathematically verifiable. Math†is a Universal Truth. Of Course, Anyone can offer an interpretation based on speculation and/or opinion, but when it comes to essential Universal Truth, opinions and guesses will not be sufficient. My analysis is mathematically verifiable and this is the proof of their accurateness. The Ancients†wrote religious scriptures in a responsiveness form to astronomy and Astrology. Our mission within this Book is to transform this code†into plain language, and this we shall do.
The Bible†is Not an Original Document
All of our modern religious text are actually edited versions of ancient†scriptures; ancient scriptures that have no traceable origin. Bibles, Korans, Vedas and religious scriptures of whatever band of color were fashioned into books by the religious organizations that claimed these books as their inspiration. These Books were, for the major part at least, developed from ancient text, folklore, oral Myths and tales that have no traceable origin.
The myths and tales of the bible†are as old as recorded time†itself. Various cultures have edited the ancient†text to match their geographical locations and timeline. They have created False (Mythological) histories by inserting themselves (their tribes, nations or races) into their revised versions. Much of what the general public views as history is actually mythology. Our scholars have been telling us for years†that the origins of many ancient societies are shrouded in myth†and fable. We have noticed also that many national myths seem to convey a common theme, for example the claim to Demigod†status for the royal family is very common.
It is extremely important that we understand this one Vital Point; that our modern religious scriptures are, in fact, the Edited Versions of Myths and Fables that originated in (what we consider) Prehistory. One of the major keys to the correct interpretation of biblical myths is the proper understanding of the Impetus that caused itsí (myth) creation†(both oral and written) in the first place. Our ability to decode the ancient†myths is immeasurably enhanced when we possess an understanding of the factors that Motivated the Ancients†to create and record these Tales. That Motivation was the Need for Correct Timekeeping.
Time ñ This term ìTimeî goes to the root of the matter. Time is Life and Life is Time. The greatest help (aid to the correct understanding of the Gnosis) that my Spiritual†Father ever gave to me was his reference to religion†as the theology†Of Time. Time has no beginning or ending, it is ubiquitous ñ Same applies to earth and so to humans, they have no beginning and no ending, there is no such a thing as creation of earth and human kind. Earth and humans were there, are there, they will always be there through changes of time and without time nothing that is would Be. Time is an expanding Force that cannot Stop Expanding. Time requires Motion and the Measurement of Time requires Demarcation. The Creation†referred to in the Bible†is actually the creation of methods of Time measurement. Time was the most important factor affecting the existence of early (primitive, Recovering civilization) man. The correct measurement of time was absolutely vital to the survival of primitive humankind. Whether they lived or died, starved or froze to death was intricately tied with correct time measurement. Planting had to be done at the proper time of the year, likewise the harvesting, also migration and hunting and building. Storage of Food stuffs was determined by correct measurement of the seasonal cycles, also the migratory habits of various animals, that were slaughtered to supply food and clothing and shoes etc, were all connected to cycles of Time.
If we consider the importance of proper timekeeping†in the struggle of early humanity, to survive amongst the sometimes aggressive forces of nature, we can easily distinguish their reasoning and see that the evolution†of a ìReligious Cultureî that was and is naturally connected to time management was based on reason, if not a predictable course. I have supplied in the aforementioned comments a superficial explanation of factors that may have motivated early society to formulate their religious traditions so as to reflect intimate connections with timekeeping. Now as we continue along this line of reasoning, our next focus should be on the probable methods under which this information (systems of timekeeping) was preserved and passed on to succeeding generations.
Of course we already know that the chief methods utilized by primitive society to record events and history (accumulated knowledge) was through pictures, tales, festivals and gestures (coded signs) also symbolic Dancing. When we consider the essential and vital importance of correct timekeeping to the daily existence of ancient man, we are able to formulate a rationale that explains why early religious culture was intimately connected to timekeeping. The use of symbolic rather than literal record keeping is explained by the fact that this method of timekeeping was maintained and sustained by the ruling classes of ancient society. Also the need for record keeping (A Registry of Celestial Cycles) paved the way to the development of the Science of writing, hence the Art of drawing and Oral Rhythmic Verse (Tales, Myths, Folklore) was incorporated as methods of recording knowledge in lieu of Written Records. The myths and fables provided the common people with a spiritual outlet and guaranteed the preservation of the symbolic knowledge because it was made traditional and celebratory. The various rituals were celebrated with fanatical adherence to time (seasonal) cycles and correctness was guaranteed because failure to be correct might invoke the wrath of the deities. This was the attitude of the common folk, although the ruling classes knew better.
The bible† and the ancients pertaining timekeeping
The Bible is a Book of books. It consists of several separate compositions that were written (edited) by various authors of diverse demographics. Those who compiled the bible, made their selections of scriptures that were included in the Book, based on the principles of their church. Several compositions were excluded from the bible for various reasons, but mainly because those excluded Selections did not conform or support the Focus, Belief or Purposes of the Editors.
Many, many versions of the bible have been compiled in the last 1800 years or so, and all are not identical. The various Editors have included or excluded information as they saw fit to do. The most popular English translation of the bible is The Authorized King James Version, which is the one that I shall use as a reference for my make sense of the Gnostic Symbolism. At times, I may refer to other English translations in order to clarify or reinforce a point of scripture.
My interpretations shall be to the point, and concise. Some readers may therefore be enthused to seek more detailed information (verification) from other sources. My desire is to avoid combining the article with abundant addendums and picky details that may be unnecessarily dreary to the average truth seeker. In my opinion, unnecessary details tend to obscure the true focus of a bible rather than give support to it. Nevertheless, some Interpretations are complicated, and may require rereading, but most are very vivid. A Bibliography is provided for aid in further research. I strongly suggest use of the afterthought also the addendum of astrology has some very useful information. A good book on astronomy is recommended.
The fact that All of the Ancient Scriptures are not contained in the King James Version of the bible or in any one bible is not important. The King James Version contains more Information than anyone could properly decode in a lifetime. I am very Impressed that the symbolism has been maintained so well, through its many translations; from the Hebrew to the Greek to the Latin and into English. The fact that the Gnosis is pretty well unbroken after 2000 years of multiple translations and literary is remarkable.
I am sometimes bewildered that some reasonably intelligent people have difficulty understanding (accepting) biblical symbolism, even after it is clearly explained and Proven to them. I am convinced that this stubbornness is due largely to our cultural programming. We have been culturally programmed (educated) to recognize or discern truth. The accepted method of analyzing the soundness of a possibility is by Comparison; that is we tend to compare the Unknown quality (supposition) with the Known quality (accepted cultural opinions). If the Unknown Quality Conforms to the Known Quality, then this supposedly indicates a validation of the previously Unknown Quality; but if it (the belief) does not Conform, we tend to reject it. This method of Comparison works fine, if our Criterion (accepted cultural opinions) are Valid and Accurate. However, if our basic assumptions are faulty, it follows that any and all determinations that are derived, based on invalid premises (that we have traditionally accepted, without critical investigation) will probably be the wrong conclusions.
The best analysis is an independent analysis, without preconceived notions. The best (evaluating) tool at our disposal is our ability to reason. Rational thinking will work wonders if we allow it free reign, but thatís easier said than done. Check out the root definition of the word ìReligionî, from the Latin ñ it is defined: to tie down, to bind.
The myth of the bible fit into the same category as the ancient Greek Myths, the Roman Myths, and the Hindu Myths etc. The bible is composed of Hebrew Myths and Christian Myths ñ that is the way you must view this issue, if you are sincerely seeking clarity. The bible is not sacred; it was not written by god and it is not a divinely inspired revelation. The bible is a book of Science (a registry of astronomical phenomena) written in a mythological format. A critical analysis of biblical scripture will not ring with success unless it is done dispassionately. If your analysis is geared at proving some preconceived notion that you intend to hold on to regardless of your findings (even though the resulting information may contradict your established assumptions) ñ then you may be unreasonably biased and your results will be skewed, in my opinion. Fear of the Truth will keep you from recognizing or accepting the Truth. I define Truth as that which is naturally and mathematically verifiable. If we donít possess the skills to pin the truth down mathematically, then our most positive alternative is to resort to reason. The truth tends to be reasonable in most cases..
Biblical (astronomical) symbolism is approximate and therefore must be adjusted from time to time
I once again call your attention to an issue that I raised in this article concerning prophecy. Witness my quote in this article above:
ìAncient Mythology was the rendering of scientific astronomy in a mythological format. Mythology symbolizes the movements of the heavenly bodies within the cosmos. Astronomy deals with charting the cycles of all the entities within the cosmos. The Prophecy that prevails in Mythology and religion is a result of this charting. Of course a Prophecy, when delivered in a personified religious format seems to be the miraculous foretelling of human events, But in its original form; the Prophecy did not pertain to future human activity. The Prophecy pertained to the future movements of celestial entities.î
I must also say again thatñ The bible is a Registry of recorded astronomical phenomena written in a mythological format. The understanding of this one vital point is the key to the proper decoding of biblical symbolism. The bible (a book of astronomical symbolism) deals with the recording of astronomical cycles and the predictions of the reoccurrence of these cycles, also the evolution of major cycles generated by minor cycles. The consequences or purpose of all this is to operate and preserve a system of progressive calendula adjustments throughout time. The activity of correlating time Cycles always produces fractions. The natural cycles of the elements within the cosmos such as the moon, sun, the equinoxes and solstices, sequences of eclipses, revolutions of the planets, comets and all such astronomical activity occur at intervals that cannot be reduced to whole numbers; hence, there is always the need for the astronomers (Priesthood, Biblical Editors) to continually update and adjust their calculations, as time marches on. Priesthood (biblical Editors) invented a System of Prophecy that would enable them to convey instructions (for Calendula adjustments) to succeeding generations (of the Initiated).But before I connect this to biblical prophecy, I would like to interject this point about Festivals.
One of the ways that they would handle the problem of calibrating the calendar to a larger cycle, in order to reduce the incremental discrepancy caused by the periodic adjustments of minor cycles, was this: They would calculate the date when these smaller fractions would accumulate to a whole number (day) which might be 120 years, 400 years, 532 years, 1460 years or whatever ñ and they would designate that time (end of the cycle) as a day of celebration, commemorating some Deity or Event, and include this pronouncement in their writings (scriptures) and/or folklore. So when that day arrived the Common people would take to the streets in jolliness and celebration of some mythological fancy while the Priesthood would creep into their chambers and observatories ñ getting on with their work of proper timekeeping.
The predictions and prophecies about the coming of the Savior.
Retaliator, Righter of wrongs, divine Messenger and the like were all coded messages sent out, by the Priesthood, to the Initiated and their descendants. This mythology was taken literally by the common people but the Initiates knew better. Throughout the bible we are warned about a coming savior and a terror Day of Judgment or a glorious Day of Deliverance. All of these, the expected Savior, Judgment Day and/or Deliverance and the like are mysterious symbolisms related to adjustments in timekeeping.
As I explained above, All adjustments to the calendar (Time Keeping) are temporary and inexact and generate the need for further adjustments ñ at times, far into the distant future. Some cycles run into thousands of years. So the Priesthood had to develop a method of passing the Word (instructions for future Calendula adjustments) to succeeding generations; generations that would come to life hundreds or thousands of years into the future.
The Method that the Ancients used was to predict the Coming of a Savior at some distant point in time. The Mission of the Savior would be to bring justice to the world, to deliver humanity from oppression, to chastise people for their sins, to destroy the transgressors, to mediate and reconcile the enmity and hatred among peoples. This is Coded Language used to instruct succeeding generations (within the circle of the initiates) as to When they must make adjustments to the calendar. The Mission of the Savior concerns justice, deliverance, transgression, mediation, chastisement. All of these terms relate to the correction of errors, but not errors in ones social habits as the uninitiated think ñ but rather errors in mathematical computations that govern proper time Keeping.
We have already learned, from what I wrote above, that our method of timekeeping (calendar) requires periodic adjustments. The transgressions that the Savior will come to remedy are not social transgressions but rather mathematical transgressions. The Savior shall mediate (reconcile) the errors of computation. He shall make Judgment on the errors in time keeping, he shall Destroy the wrong doers (Numbers) and replace them with correct Numbers. I could go on and on. The Savior actually refers to the Priesthood of the generation to which the prophecy is directed. The Priesthood (biblical Editors) is the actual Savior that continually Edits and re-edits the scriptures from generation to generation throughout history.
The coming savior is often referred to as a mediator, judge, avenger, destroyer, chastiser, and emancipator. All of these words have obvious social implications, but in fact the words are codes that indicate corrections and adjustments to the mathematical computations that govern correct timekeeping. The year and date that the Savior is destined to arrive always hang to the year and date when the calendar must be updated (Judged, Corrected, Mediated, etc).
Witness this Definition from the Dictionary
Mediator: one who intervenes between two persons who are at variance, with a view to reconcile them. This word is not found in the Old Testament; but the idea it expresses is found in Job 9:33, This word is used in the New Testament to denote simply an ambassador, one who acts as a medium of communication between two contracting parties. In this sense Moses is called a mediator in Galatians. 3:19. Christ is the one and only mediator between God and man (1 Timothy. 2:5; Hebrews. 8:6; 9:15; 12:24). He makes reconciliation between God and man by his all-perfect in agreement sacrifices. Such a mediator must be at once divine and human, divine that his compliance and his sufferings might possess infinite worth and that he might possess infinite wisdom and knowledge and power to direct all things in the kingdoms of providence and grace which are committed to his hands (Matthew. 28:18; John 5:22, 25, 26, 27); and human, that in his work he might represent man and be capable of rendering obedience to the law and satisfying the claims of justice (Heb. 2:17, 18; 4:15, 16), and that in his glorified humanity he might be the head of a glorified Church (Rom. 8:29). This office involves the three functions of prophet, priest, and king, all of which are discharged by Christ both in his estate of humiliation and joy. These functions are so inbuilt in the one office that the quality appertaining to each gives character to every mediate act. They are never separated in the exercise of the office of mediator.
Make inquiries the definitions of these words; Mediator, Deliverance, Judgment and other words that commonly refer to a Savior or his actions and I am sure you will agree that the terms are applicable to the correction of mathematical errors. The biblical editors have used these terms figuratively to pass coded messages between each other throughout thousands of years. This is my Contention, and I think that the facts and reason support this conclusion better than the alternatives.
Are the so-called children of Abraham i.e. Jews, Christians and Muslims.
There are those who believe that we are now entering a new age, an era meant for a New World Order. Some of those who share this view preach that there are signs in the Heavens “Heaven”† to indicate that the time “Time”† has arrived for profound spiritual “Spiritual”† and political changes on our planet. I have been familiar with this attitude for many years. The end of the world means the end of an era, an age or dominant credo. The credo that is now in itsí death throws, and fighting with every force at its disposal to expand and defend itsí creed is defined as Monotheism. The Monotheists are the so-called children of Abraham i.e. Jews, Christians and Muslims. The Monotheists are the ignorant masters of political and religious totalitarianism; they demand that we worship and serve only one god and likewise they insist that ultimately, humanity will be ruled by one theocratic political government, after judgment day. This tyranny is expressed in the monotheistic dogma that god will kill all disbelievers on judgment day or torment them ceaselessly in hell after death.
The religious doctrine of the monotheist (i.e. the doctrine that they are the only correct worshippers of the only true god) tends to introduce itself into the political and social fabric of their societies. It follows in their thinking (whether openly acknowledged or not) that since their doctrine is the only true faith, that likewise their political and social systems must also be superior to all others.
Consequently, they are absolutely justified by their deity in imposing their doctrines (political, financial and religious) upon the lost (non-believers) of the world. The Muslims and Christians tend to impose their doctrines by direct attack and the Jews act by methods of rebellion. So this religious attitude of the monotheists indeed makes them the greatest danger to world peace, and I think that history verifies this. Of course the laity within the monotheistic systems is for the most part sincere and loving believers who firmly believe that they are doing godís will by spreading his doctrine. My focus here is on the underlying effect of the monotheistic doctrine, and the attitude it engenders in those that adhere to this doctrine; which sounds so benevolent at the first hearing, but when thoughtfully analyzed is found to bear the seeds of religious and political tyranny. The indications are that our founding fathers realized this and therefore sought to limit the powers of the monotheists within our government, but the peril is ever-present.
The philosophy of the monotheist came into prominence under the sign of Aries which commenced about 4000 years ago. The philosophical power of the monotheists was further amplified under the astrological sign of Pisces (manifested by the sect of the Christians and later under Islam) which commenced about 2000 years ago. The nature of the monotheists is to wipe out all opposition to their domination by demanding that the populations submit entirely to one omnipotent god (under one religious system) and concurrently to one world theocratic government (under one type of political system). The ultimate aim of the monotheists is to obliterate all political and financial independence worldwide by making them interdependent. Of course, political unity is greatly facilitated by cultural unity; hence the monotheists tend to use their religious dogma as a tool pursuant to cultural fusion. The monotheists tend to degrade and belittle the religious beliefs of others outside their own ranks. They label disbelievers as heathens and pagans who are; doomed to total destruction on the great day of judgment. Hence history shows that the monotheists are capable of unspeakable cruelty toward various populations, and all in the name of one all-powerful god.
We are now entering the Age of Aquarius and there are some that believe that this is the Era in which humanity shall be rescued from the onslaught of the monotheists. Aquarius is anticipated as an era of enlightenment, understanding and tolerance.† The Era of Aquarius is said to usher in the age of reason wherein philosophical differences are respected and tolerated, if not accepted. People shall worship or not worship god as they see fit and those who view themselves as the reverends of god will hopefully be converted to an attitude of tolerance and respect toward those outside the faith, so that we (freethinkers) can live in a semblance of peace and relative safety ñ devoid of the frightening threats of hellfire and damnation made by the monotheists.
History shows that the Symbol of the Early Christians “Christianityî was not only the Cross or Crucifix. The Symbol that represented their creed was the Fish. They used this symbol (Fish) to proclaim themselves as Masters of the New Age, represented by the zodiacal “Zodiac”† sign of Pisces. Once they were able to persuade the Emperor Constantine to join forces with them; their road to world dominance was mapped. It is impossible for a religious philosophy to achieve world dominance without a political- financial connection. With Constantine in their camp the religious political financial alliance was therefore formed –and the rest is history.
Now, in the 21st century we have arrived at the dawn of the age of Aquarius. We are at the cusp, the modulation point whereas the philosophical, financial and political forces of a dying astrological era are contending frantically against the emerging philosophy of the new age. Pisces is Setting and Aquarius is Rising. Our quest is for truth; “Truthî is evidentially provable. The very “Natureî of falsehood causes it (falsehood) to lack provability, whereas the truth is physically and/or intellectually verifiable. It adds up correctly. It makes sense. It is reasonable, logically understandable, rationally acceptable, and able to withstand analysis and critical examination made by its proponent as well as its disbeliever.
The “Truthî stands by reason of its own truthfulness. It needs no supplementary supports. But beware of the fabrication (religious or otherwise), posing as the Truth; because the advocates of the falsehood always request that we accept their lingo, not on the basis of its provability, but rather they encourage us to have faith. And not just good hearted down to earth faith, but rather a faith that is unreasonable, doesn’t hold up. A faith that requires us to actually twist the very fabric of normal thought processes in an adverse, abnormal way, to convince ourselves that somehow the fabrication is really the Truth. And why should we, as rational, intelligent, literate human beings, strain our mental faculties beyond the points of rationality, common sense, natural law and logic; deforming the contour of our brains in a vain attempt to make sense out of nonsense? This article is geared towards establishing the answer to that question.
There are some of us, of more discerning intellect, who believe that it is within reason for us to expect balanced answers to certain probing questions concerning “Religionî that may enter our minds from “Timeî to time. We believe that to doubt and question the popular versions of God and “Religionî is not the same to expressing doubt or criticism of God Almighty. We believe that it is possible to keep faith with God and at the same time totally reject any concept of God that does not conform to logic and reason. We believe that we should not be subject to accusations of heretical doctrine, hypocrisy, malicious intent, lack of faith, or atheism, simply because we seek understanding.
All “Truthî, should be understandable and provable I’m sure you agree, and if not, why not?
In this article, we shall explore how the religious hierarchy altered the focus of the original religious scriptures for their own predatory purposes. We shall explore how that Unholy Trinity (political , financial, religious alliance) has used the good name of “Religion”†† to mislead, vanquish and knock off balance the populations of the world
At the next cardinal point Christ is betrayed, and captured by the underworld forces of opposition; he is trialed and judged in court (Libra), and found guilty and sentenced to death, to the grave. The actual grave is at Capricorn as I have already indicated, but the capture that opens the pathway to the grave is at the autumnal equinox, at Libra, after September 22 when the sun crosses the Fall equinox. Libra (the 7th sign) was the sign of Christís trial before Pontius Pilate as indicated by its sigil, the scales of justice (or injustice we might say). The gateways between the lower world and the upper world are at the equinoxes; the vernal equinox is the gateway to the higher hemisphere, equated with redemption, and the autumnal equinox is the gateway to the lower hemisphere, equated with suffering and death, according to the ancient symbolism.
So when the sun falls below the equinox in the last part of the year and the earth approaches winter, the ancients saw that event as the imprisonment of the sun, or the wounding of the sun, whereas its light was impeded and made ineffective; the imprisonment of Christ and the eventual crucifixion of him is symbolic of the span from the autumnal equinox to the sunís death at the winter solstice, in the annual phase of the solar symbolism. Of course, biblically the resurrection of Christ takes place proximate to the vernal equinox; this is because of the cultural input from the Hebrew-Christians who wrote the biblical Christ myth. They fashioned the Christ after the sacrificial lamb of the Passover festival. It was the custom of the Jews to sacrifice lambs or goats proximate to the equinoxes, both vernal and autumnal; they also linked this sacrifice (killing of the animal) to the expiration of their sins ñ the animal was termed a scapegoat, a scapegoat that carried the load of punishment for the accumulated sins of the Jewish population. This is where the myth comes from that Jesus died for the sins of the world; itís simply a copy of the old pagan, superstitious customs of the nomadic Hebrews. The bible clearly calls Jesus the Passover, that he was a substitute for the lamb of the Jews brought forth to human form under the Christian doctrine, which (doctrine) was composed by the early Christians who were actually Jews, members of a Jewish sect that later, overtime became distinct as Christians.
Book of Enoch indicating the opening and closing of various stellar cycles
Look now at the following quotes from the book of Enoch that will aid in our explanations: that gives details of the astronomical†variations that indicate the opening and closing of various stellar cycles that serve as profound indicators of significant alterations in the earthly environment.
†Enoch: 18: 14 ñ16: And there I beheld seven†stars, like great†blazing mountains, and like spirits begging me. Then the angel†said, This place, until the consummation of heaven†and earth, will be the prison of the stars, and the host of heaven. The stars which roll over fire are those which transgressed the commandment of God†before their time†arrived; for they came not in their proper season. Therefore was He offended with them, and bound them, until the period of the consummation of their crimes in the secret†year
Enoch: 64: 1 ñ 4, 9 ñ 10: In those days Noah†saw that the earth†became inclined, and that destruction approached. Then he lifted up his feet, and went to the ends of the earth, to the dwelling of his great -grandfather Enoch. And Noah cried with a bitter voice, Hear me; hear me; hear me: three times. And he said, Tell me what is transacting upon the earth; for the earth labors, and is violently shaken. Surely I shall perish with it. After this there was a great perturbation on earth, and a voice was heard from heaven. I fell down on my face, when my great-grandfather Enoch came and stood by me.
Enoch: 65: 1 ñ 2: After this he showed me the angels†of punishment, who were prepared to come, and to open all the mighty waters†under the earth: That they may be for judgment, and for the destruction of all those who remain and dwell upon the earth.
Enoch: 66: 3 ñ 7, 13 ñ 14: The seed of life shall arise from it, and a change shall take place, that the dry land†shall not be left empty. I will establish your seed before me forever and ever, and the seed of those who dwell with you on the surface of the earth. It shall be blessed and multiplied in the presence of the earth, in the name of the Lord. And they shall confine those angels†who disclosed transgression. In that burning valley†it is, that they shall be confined, which at first †my great -grandfather Enoch showed me in the west, where there were mountains†of gold†and silver, of iron, of fluid metal, and of tin. I beheld that valley in which there was great perturbation, and where the waters†were troubled. And when all this was effected, from the fluid mass of fire, and the perturbation which prevailed in that place, there arose a strong smell of sulphur, which became mixed with the waters; and the valley of the angels, who had been guilty of seduction, burned underneath its soil. 7Through that valley also rivers†of fire were flowing, to which those angels shall be condemned, who seduced the inhabitants of the earth ÖÖ. In those days shall the waters of that valley be changed; for when the angels shall be judged, then shall the heat of those springs of water experience an alteration. And when the angels shall ascend, the water of the springs shall again undergo a change, and be frozen. Then I heard holy †Michael answering and saying, This judgment, with which the angels shall be judged, shall bear†testimony against the kings, the princes, and those who possess the earth
Indeed the scenarios depicted in the book of Enoch are very threatening and foreboding – the book clearly describes earthly disorders that threaten the lives of the earthís inhabitants. Actually that which the book of Enoch is describing is clearly an earthly turmoil, that is to say, a violent climatic†and geographical restructuring of the planet, caused by the natural cyclical†processes of nature ñ and not by an angry god, as the unenlightened and superstitious tend to believe.
Children are conceived and born, it is the same with animals
The craziness of the creation: According to the world we live in today, people are born one person from the other. Two people a male and a female have sex and a child is conceived, a woman is pregnant for nine months and give birth to a baby boy or girl who will grow up to produce children of his or her own, it is the same with animals.
Is Adam and Eve Africans, Indians, Colored, Arabs, White people or something?
In the bible we learn that God created people from the clay or soil and he put the soul by breathing into the body of clay and it became alive and it turned into flesh and was called man and the first human being ever. In many pictures I have seen that portrays the creation by God in many scriptures Adam and Eve are pictured white people, I am still wondering how other people such as Indians, Mexicans, Africans came, who created them. I am tempted to believe in the evolution of mankind where man is said to have once been Zinjathropas, Homo habilis and Homo erectus to Homo sapiens.
From ape into man, the white face monkey, the white man
I have been looking at the type of monkeys around the world in Europe there is a lot of white face monkeys which might be the ancestors of the white people according to the evolution of man.
From ape into man over billions of years may be, it makes sense, if this really happened, I donít know; but this picture would be showing a white monkey evolution into a white man. If you have the truth of this make your own suggestion, but nobody has since God has never appeared and demonstrated the creation.
From ape into man, the black face monkey, the black man
Is the evolution of man a creation by God in his image, this would mean God was very ugly.
According to the evolution of mankind, could these photos above showing the ancestors of Africans in their types. In Africa we have black monkeys of which I suspect this is where all the black people came from. These thoughts of mine are not protesting the existence of God, but I personally think that all the evolution of humankind thing happened under the guidance of God, if this is what creation means, and then I agree.
Which ape ancestor does Red Indians and South American belongs?
Looking at these photos you may be tempted to think that these are the ancestors of the Red Indians or the South Americans. People donít look the same, you can see that this is an African and not a Red Indian; you can see that this is a Mexican and not a British white man. According to the creation we all share one ancestor of which there should have been one type of people, may be the whites since Adam and Eve are shown as white people in many of the biblical pictures. We all then should be white people the whole world, where did other races come from? Of course this is not protesting the existence of God/gods but just a thought within reasoning. I am tempted to believe that He (God) conducted these things spiritually as with a medium.
Does Chinese share the same ape ancestor with the rest of the world?
What ancestor can this be, a Chinese or something, did God create an ape ore a human black or white. The craziness of the creation comes when you want to make sense out of the creation of human kind by God. God is a spirit that has been guiding the world ever since but people have made this spirit sounds evil, jealous, dangerous and so on just to confuse others for their own benefit. We differ and we were made different, nothing will change that.
Man can create man (The idea of creating Goblins)
Man can create man according to peopleís understanding and the belief that man can create Goblins and Tikoloshes. It simple shows that we were created in the image of God, his likeness and resemblance so we are the Gods. People do create they are the creators. This is a Goblin created by man with the resemblance of man. Man spiritually has powers.
Beliefs and the spirits and the creation
According to the creation notion of the bible, God created man and gave him the soul, spirit, breath. He breathed into a clay kind of body or sculpture it became alive, in other words god gave a person the spirit of life and a body.
One ancestor of all Adam
It is said in the bible that we share the same ancestor as people of the world but funny enough our Gins and DNAs differ. I feel matured enough to reason out of the entire creation thing, it sounds very crazy. (The craziness of the creation) God could have been there conducting the whole nature may be but the creation thing is really-really questionable.
Africa did have a God but did not have a bible
Africa worshiped God in their own ways but the westerns through their missionaries came with the bible idea and created all the fear in them and made them understand that their way of worship was inferior. They forced their biased ways that defused the mind of an African to understand that even developing yourself is sin. People are born and they die, God has ever been invisible he is a guiding spirit; the creation thing is very crazy.
Reading guide for The craziness of the creation:
- The image and the likeness of God (what/who is God?)
- SUN OF GOD–SON OF GOD (25 December–3 Days death and rise)
- Others revered on December 25 †(Saviors amongst them Christ)
- The figurative significance Of Chosen People
- The origin of the deception
- Pharaoh, The Dragon, The Red Sea
- Death And Resurrection, Sacrifice And Atonement
- The Foundation Of The Notion Of Heaven
- Christ Resurrection And Easter
- The Sacrifice
- What is the True Meaning and Purpose of biblical scriptures?
- Mythology and Scientific Judgment
- The Bible is Not an Original Document
- The bible is a small part of a bigger script of astronomical and astrological understanding of the ancients pertaining timekeeping.
- Biblical (astronomical) symbolism is approximate and therefore must be adjusted from time to time
- The predictions and prophecies about the coming of the Savior
- The Monotheists
- Book of Enoch indicating the opening and closing of various stellar cycle
- Children are conceived and born, it is the same with animals
- Is Adam and Eve Africans, Indians, Colored, Arabs, White people or something?
- From ape into man, the white face monkey, the white man
- From ape into man, the black face monkey, the black man
- Which ape ancestor does Red Indians and South American belongs?
- Does Chinese share the same ape ancestor with the rest of the world?
- Man can create man (The idea of creating Goblins)
- Beliefs and the spirits and the creation
- One ancestor of all Adam
- Africa did have God/gods but did not have a bible
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.